Atresia refers here to the absence of a normal opening.
Nursing Diagnosis for Anal Atresia
- Impaired Urinary Elimination related to Dysuria
- Risk of infection related to feces into the urethra, the microorganisms enter the urinary tract.
- Impaired nutrition: less than body requirements related to nausea, vomiting, anorexia.
- Pain related to postoperative tissue trauma.
- Risk of infection related to inadequate care, postoperative tissue trauma.
- Risk for Impaired Skin Integrity related to defecation pattern changes, not spending.