Activity Intolerance related to Generalized Weakness, imbalance between supply and demand of O2.
Goal: Activities of patients are met.
Expected outcomes: Clients can participate in activities at the desired / required, reported an increase in tolerance activity can be measured.
1. Assess the patient's tolerance to the activity by using the parameters: frequency pulse, noted an increase in blood pressure, dyspnea, or chest pain, severe fatigue and weakness, sweating, dizziness or fainting.
R/ : Parameter indicates the patient's physiological response to stress, activity, and indicators of the degree of influence of overwork / heart.
2. Assess readiness to increase the activity, ie a decrease of weakness / fatigue, stable blood pressure, pulse frequency, increased attention to the activities and self-care.
R /: Stability physiological rest is essential to advance the level of individual activities.
3. Encourage promote activity / tolerance of self-care.
R /: myocardial oxygen consumption during various activities can increase the amount of oxygen available. The progress of the activity gradually to prevent a sudden increase in heart work.
4. Provide assistance as needed and encourage the use of bath seats, brushing teeth / hair by sitting and so on.
R /: How energy savings to lower energy use and thus help balance supply and oxygen demand.
5. Encourage the patient to choose the period of participation in the activity.
R /: As the schedule increases tolerance to the progress of the activity and prevent weakness.